Liebster Award

I've been nominated a couple of times for the Liebster Award.. Thank you very much Amy and Jade! The Liebster Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers by other bloggers. I think this is a great thing to participate in as it gives 'new' blogs a chance to be recognised and shared with other bloggers (isn't blog a funny word!).

There's a few rules:

 1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts About Me:
  • I'm from Wales but I don't speak Welsh and I don't have a welsh accent.
  • I spend all my money on beauty products and have none left for clothes.
  • Animals are my favourite thing in the world! They fascinate me.
  • I am the procrastination queen. 
  • I bite my nails subconsciously and get really annoyed when I realise.
  • I still, half way through my second year at uni, do not have the slightest clue what I want to do with my life.
  • I'm really nosey.
  • I'm addicted to Diet Coke.. like really. (But at the moment I'm on a ban and have gone a week with only one glass which was at Nandos!!!!) 
  • I'm afraid of dairy products.
  • I love to bake and cook. 
  • I'm an obsessive clean freak but horrendously messy. 

Questions for me: (from Amy, I felt that I would struggle to answer some of Jade's questions so instead of writing 'I don't really know' for the majority I chose Amy's, hope you don't mind Jade!)

1) What was the subject of your first ever post?
It was about me and my new blog.

2) Describe the town in which you stay in.
It's a little seaside town in North Wales. It's lovely in the Summer but the rest of the year it's a bit naff!

3) What is your favourite animal?
I have to choose ONE?? I can't chose between a dog or a cat :( 

4) What shops do you usually shop in?
New Look, Primark, Topshop, River Island, Republic.

5) What do you love the most?
My bed!

6) Where would you like to travel to in the next 10 years?
I'd like to travel to places that are interesting geographically and in terms of the wildlife. I'm not very well travelled yet so I don't know where that would be.

7) What is your dream job?
I literally don't know. Working with animals?

8) What is your favourite perfume?
I've only recently began to properly embrace fragrance! But I'm loving Vera Wang Princess at the moment.

9) Favourite place to eat out?
Nandos! I agree that it is overrated but I literally crave their coleslaw and chips together!

10) Dress or jeans?
For the daytime I'm definitely more of a jeans girl. I never used to be though!

11) What is one of your 2013 resolutions?
Lose weight. I've started off good by cutting out the Diet Coke I just need to cut out some of the food now!


My questions to you!

1. Which ONE item of make up could you not leave the house without wearing?
2. Which ONE item of clothing would you be lost without?
3. What's the most disappointing beauty product you've ever used?
4. What's your biggest fashion regret?
5. If you had £100 to spend on one item what would you buy?
6. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years time?
7. What's your favourite time of year? Why?
8. What's your perfect Saturday night?
9. What's your favourite movie?
10. Do you prefer a bath or a shower?
11. What's your bedroom like?



I nominate...













I tried my best to make sure the blogs I chose hadn't already done the Liebster Award. but I apologise if I missed it!

6 comments:

  1. I love Nando's too! Even if it is slightly overrated, you just can't beat it! Thanks for the nom, lovely!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, was great getting to know you better!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to be nominated :) Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me :) means alot, considering my blogs so small. Never realised people would notice it. So thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what's good about this award though, gives new blogs a chance to be shared with other bloggers! I know what you mean, but we all have to start somewhere :) xx

      Delete