Superdrug Simply Pure Calming Cleanser and Refreshing Toner


Superdrug Simply Pure Calming Cleanser and Refreshing Toner 

Having used these products for a few days now I have to say I am impressed. The cleanser does a good job at removing my make up easily and really soothes the skin. This followed by use of the toner is really refreshing (as you'd hope a 'refreshing toner' would be!!) and it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean!

I like how both these products are fragrance free as I do tend to prefer the more 'natural' smells - not that it's really a natural smell but it's not a synthetic, overpowering fragrance. They are also paraben free (I don't exactly know what a paraben is but they have recently been associated with breast cancer and I know at least that they just aren't good!) which is a bonus! 

Both products are currently on offer both in-store and online (follow the link in the caption) but even at normal price I think these are great value for money. I hope Superdrug are planning to release more products in this range!

No comments:

Post a Comment