Unnecessary Essentials

Sorry about the crappy picture!

So today I might have got a bit bored of doing work and might have accidentally stumbled into town and accidentally broke my 'no spending on beauty products' rule... but I had a £20 off a £40 spend in Body Shop voucher (from vouchercodes.co.uk) and I just could not resist!

I picked up...

The Body Shop Mini Brush Kit - I have recently noticed a severe lack of make up brushes in my possession and thought it would be nice to give these a try. They're teenie-tiny but I think I'll get a lot of use out of them.

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - I've been on the look out for a facial mask to try for a while. I have never tried anything like this before but have quite high hopes!

The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care - My lips are horrible in the winter. They get so chapped and can become really quite painful so I picked up this lip treatment in the hope that it will help keep my lips soft and moisturised.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver - I think this works kind of like a primer - it says to apply after moisturiser but before make up. I've tried it on the back of my hand and it has quite a weird consistancy. It actually feels similar to Benefit's Porefessional. It made my skin feel really smooth. I'll see how it compares as Porefessional is a staple in my make up bag! This also smells lovely - like oranges!

OPI 'Let's Seal the Deal' - I might also have stumbled across to John Lewis with no real intentions in mind until I saw this OPI set for £18.55. Basically you buy the OPI Nail Envy and get the OPI Rapidry Top Coat free, which as I had been thinking about purchasing Nail Envy anyway was too good a deal to miss out on! I've used both already tonight and will report back soon. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I don't really know why I have included this, it's nothing exciting but an essential in my mind - I really do miss it when I run out unprepared!

You can expect reviews on these products soon! I have been trying my best to blog every day as that is what I LOVE and look for in blogs that I choose to follow. While that's not always possible due to uni/work/sleep/life it's really motivating to have started to receive comments and new followers. At this stage in a blogs life it's really exciting and sometimes I just wish I could blog all day long!

4 comments:

  1. I have some of Body Shop's Vitamin C range, I think it's all really decent quality and works really nicely too! ^.^ Amazing discount too..just makes everything better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh that's good! I've been wanting to try some Body Shop stuff for a while but was waiting for one of these codes as I know they have them quite often! xx

      Delete
  2. very nice products *_* i think your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will go take a look at your blog now! :) xx

      Delete