Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk


I'm a bit lazy when it comes to moisturising my body. I never really bother unless I'm having a bit of a pamper session and even then I get so frustrated waiting for it to sink in before I can comfortably put clothes on! 

Soap and Glory's Smoothie Star Body Milk has come to my rescue! As it's a body 'milk' the formula isn't thick like say S&G's 'The Righteous Butter' (which I would probably use on those rare pampering sessions) and so I've found it doesn't take nearly as long to sink into the skin. However, this does not compromise the moisturising power and the skin is left feeling soft, smooth, hydrated and smelling like a dream. 

I really love this product as it's so easy and quick to use. Before, where I 99% of the time wouldn't have bothered to moisturise my body it has now become a normal part of my routine. I think this huge bottle will last me a while but I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

10 comments:

  1. I love this, you can't go wrong with a soap&glory product!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found your blog! Ah I've seen/heard so many good reviews about soap&glory products but haven't tried them yet :( REALLY need to invest in some. Also heard the scrubs are amazing too :)

    If you have a chance, take a little look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other?
    Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try some :) Maybe wait until they have a 3 for 2 offer which they do quite regularly in Boots so you can try a few things :) Sure, I've had a look and am now following!
      Thank you for the comment :) Maggie xx

      Delete
  3. i have the same issue with putting on lotion! i hate doing it..thanks for sharing this product!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should give this a go then it's the perfect solution! :)
      Thank you!.. I've been over and followed your blog! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love that too! I usually save it for my dedicated papering sessions though haha:) Thanks for the comment, heading over to your blog now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Soap&Glory, such a good brand x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never seem to let me down! Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love this stuff it smells amazing:) Have you tried their new Sugar Crush shower gel? It's so good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I've heard a lot about it! I have the Sugar Crush body scrub though.. and I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like the smell? It's far too sweet for me. I do like the Clean on Me shower gel though :) xx

      Delete