Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub and Intense Moisture Cream

I've heard nothing but good things about the Superdrug Vitamin E skincare range. They claim that Vitamin E is a 'powerful antioxidant that will help shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals'. So I thought I would try out a couple of their products.  


The Exfoliating Facial Scrub for normal to dry skin has a very clay-like consistency and is one of the grittiest scrubs I've ever used - which I LOVE! I can't stand 'exfoliators' that have hardly any beads in them and so feel like they are hardly doing anything. The 'grit' as I like to call it is actually oatmeal, which provides 'gentle but effective exfoliation'. My face always feels like it has had a real good scrub, and is very soft and super clean after using this.
The Intense Moisture Day Cream is quite a thick facial moisturiser but I still find it wearable under foundation, although I will perhaps try the 12 hour moisturising day cream rather than this 24 hour 'intense cream' as I feel it may be more suitable. It smells really nice and is very soothing on the skin, my face feels very hydrated but without feeling greasy after using this.
I am very impressed with this range and will definitely be trying other products. I am especially interested in the day cream and also the skin oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment