Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner

Who doesn't LOVE Soap and Glory? I can't seem to get enough of it. I bought myself the better than half price HUGE S&G set from Boots both this year and last. As a gift I also received the Shampoo and Intensive Conditioner.





First things first.... the smell. OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING! It's not the usual smell that I would usually associate with S&G products, but really.... it's so much better!! It's fruity in a way my nose has never experience before! I'd seriously buy these two just for how amazing my hair smells for a good couple of days afterwards. Amazing. Have you got that it's amazing???

Now to the actual performance of the product. I didn't really notice anything special about how it left my hair feeling. The shampoo made my hair feel just as clean as it would with any other shampoo and the conditioner left it feeling silky smooth. They retail at Boots for £5.50 each which I think is pretty reasonable, although maybe ones to try when they have their fairly regular 3 for 2 deal on S&G? I am impressed and would definitely consider repurchasing purely for that AMAZING smell!



No comments:

Post a Comment